E-Commerce Assistant job role
We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our Edinburgh based team.
Closing date for applications: 23 January 2023.
Hours: Part time (16 hours a week).
Salary: £12 p/hr
Who we are
Laura Bond jewellery is a luxury jewellery brand specialising in solid gold earrings for cartilage piercings.
Launched in late 2019, our Edinburgh based family run business has experienced phenomenal growth over the last three years
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing online jewellery brand and we're looking for the right person to join our small team based in Edinburgh's new town.
Who we're looking for
You'll be passionate about fashion, jewellery and the curated ear trend and ready to roll your sleeves up and get involved in all areas of our small business.
We're looking for someone who fits in with our team and shares our vision for creating beautiful jewellery and an excellent customer experience.
- Full responsibility for wrapping and packing online orders.
- Preparing mail for collection.
- Managing customer returns.
- Stock management including organisation of monthly stock takes.
- Managing our royal mail and DHL postage accounts.
- Assisting with customer service enquiries and related tasks.
- Handling product related questions and queries - for example advice on styling the jewellery.
- General office admin on an adhoc basis.
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect start to your e-commerce fashion career please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you'd love to work for Laura Bond and what you could bring to the role.
Please note applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We expect a high volume of applications for this position so unfortunately we will not be able to reply to every application.
We will contact candidates who are successful for interview within two weeks of the closing date.