Terms of Booking
When placing a booking you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of booking
- I am aware that I must book my appointment for myself only and that any appointments booked under one name for multiple people will be amended or cancelled.
- I am aware that I must arrive at least 20 minutes before my appointment to allow time to fill out my consent form, choose and purchase my jewellery
- I am aware that I must bring valid photo ID to my appointment and that failure to do so will mean that I will not be able to get my piercing and will lose my deposit
- I am aware that the minimum age for first lobe piercings is 8 and for cartilage piercings is 14. I am aware that I must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with valid photo ID if I am under 16.
- I am aware that to book my appointment, I must pay a 50% deposit of the full piercing cost and that I must pay the remainder of the piercing cost on the day of my appointment
- I am aware that the jewellery is not included in the £30 per piercing cost and that this will be chosen and paid for on the day in store
- I am aware that I have 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel my appointment and that after this time my deposit is non refundable. I am aware that to reschedule my appointment, I must do this via my appointment confirmation link. I am aware that to cancel my appointment I must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of my appointment time.
- I am aware that if I am late or fail to attend my piercing appointment that I will not be able to get my piercing will lose my deposit
If you have any questions please contact us via email at email@example.com